Advanced Management Education Program (AMEP)
June 18-22, 2018.
AMEP is a custom executive education program created by NMSDC in partnership with the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University to provide certified, established, expansion-oriented MBEs with the skills and tools needed to achieve and sustain accelerated growth. NMSDC corporate members recommend high-potential MBEs with sales greater than $5 million in manufacturing and $3 million in service firms for participation in the four-day program. Through this interactive curriculum and team-based study MBEs learn growth strategies specifically to build capacity and sustainability for the future.
- MBE candidate must be currently NMSDC certified by an NMSDC affiliate council.
- The MBE must be in business for at least three years.
- Manufacturers and distribution firms must have minimum sales of $5 million.
- Service firms must have minimum sales of $3 million.
- The AMEP program is designed specifically for NMSDC-certified CEOs/owners of the firm.
- MBEs must be recommended by an NMSDC national corporate member familiar with the applicant’s capabilities; (or a local member) in conjunction with an affiliate council.
- Nominations are due no later than June 3, 2018.
- The AMEP application must be completed and mailed with a copy of NMSDC certification to NMSDC national office; or email to email@example.com.
- If the MBE does not meet the program requirements, the Development and Member Services Director will notify the sponsor and communicates why the MBE was not considered.
- Please use the attached application form to nominate candidates for the 2017 class.
- Make additional copies of the form if you have more than one candidate.
- If for any reason the MBE withdraws from the program, cancellation fees will apply.
*For details please refer to page nine (9) of the AMEP Brochure.
Enrollment/Selection of candidates
- All participant applications will be vetted and selected by Enterprise Learning Solutions (ELS) department.
- Participants will be notified via an Acceptance Letter by the NMSDC ELS department.
- All sponsors will be provided a copy of the Acceptance Letter.
Complete and return the registration form along with a copy of your NMSDC certification no later than 5/5/2017 to:
Advanced Management Education Program
National Minority Supplier Development Council, Inc.
1359 Broadway, 10th Floor
New York, New York 10018