Becoming a Certified Professional in Supplier Diversity™ (CPSD™) allows you to create high-impact supplier diversity outcomes. Designed for professionals tasked with creating diverse supplier initiatives as well as strategic diversity initiatives, the CPSD™ Certification gives you exemplary skills and recognition as an expert in supplier diversity as well as deepen your knowledge in all aspects of supply management. The CPSD is a professional designation offered by the Institute for Supply Management (ISM).
Who should take the exam?
- Professionals who have begun the test prep process prior using official ISM CPSD Certification Test Exam Prep Study Materials.
- Professionals pursuing the CPSD Certification.
- Professionals who currently possess an active CPSM or C.P.M. Certification and are seeking the CPSD designation.
When and where will the exams be held?
- When: Wednesday, May 17, 2017.
- Where: All exams will be held New York Hilton Midtown, 1335 Avenue of the Americas, NY, NY 10019.
- Time: Check-in for the exam will be from 9:00-9:45am. All exams will start promptly at 10am. End time will be at noon.
How much does each exam cost?
- ISM is excited to offer a discounted fee of US $159 for each exam for NMSDC members. This is a $40 discount off the member price).
How do I register for the exam?
- Deadline has been extended to May 11.
- Please fill out the attached form, along with your $159 fee and email or fax the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I’d like to know more about the CPSD Certification and may not be ready to take the exam?
- Please visit the Institute for Supply Management CPSD Certification website.