corporate plus Members We are pleased to invite your corporation to participate in our exciting Corporate Plus® program. This Program is a direct result of increasing requests from National Corporate Members that the National Minority Supplier Development Council assist them in locating more minority businesses with capacity for national contracts. Many corporations report they are consolidating their supplier base in an effort to control total supplier quality management and costs, while at the same time increasing partnerships with Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs) that can provide creative solutions for meeting business initiatives. Corporate Plus® is a national membership category for National Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs) designed to recognize their national capabilities, bring them to the attention of more National Corporate Members, and expand their participation in the NMSDC Network. Everyone wins through the Corporate Plus® program:
- National Corporate Members will have a proven list of experienced national MBEs that have
been recommended by other major corporations.
- National MBEs will have greater access and opportunities to other National Corporate Members.
- National Corporate Plus® Members will provide additional opportunities to other MBEs
through continued development of their own internal minority business development programs.
Minority businesses are one of the fastest growing business segments, and they are well-positioned to contribute both to job growth and to the overall economic health of minority communities and the country as a whole.
Build the National Corporate Plus® Membership Base
Why Should Minority Businesses Join Corporate Plus®?
- Identify those MBEs with which your company has had successful national agreements.
- Ask those national MBEs to become National Corporate Plus® Members.
- You and your recommended Corporate Plus® candidate(s) jointly complete the NMSDC
Corporate Plus® Membership Form.
- Increases opportunities to expand contacts with National Corporate Members
beyond the traditional networking sessions.
- Provides continuing national exposure of MBEs who have gone to the next
level and are capable of meeting National Corporate Members' requirements
on a national basis.
- Creates more visibility to major corporations because of heightened awareness of
National Corporate Plus® Members' capabilities through recommendations made by
other major corporations.
- Enhances abilities to positively influence growth and expansion of smaller MBEs by
providing expertise and additional opportunities through internal minority business
- Provides access to a full-time NMSDC Director of New Business Development who
can provide on-going linkage to National Corporate Members who are seeking MBEs
of Corporate Plus caliber.
Which Minority Businesses Are Eligible For The Corporate Plus® Program?
For More Information: Click here to view the brochure.
- MBEs recommended by a National Corporate Member of the NMSDC
- MBEs doing business on a national basis, with confirmation provided by the National Corporate
Member who recommended participation in the Corporate Plus® program.
- MBEs who are certified by the NMSDC-affiliated council closest to their headquarters.
- MBEs pay annual national membership dues.
- MBEs are strongly encouraged to have or develop their own internal minority business
development program, and report results to NMSDC.
National Minority Supplier Development CouncilRETURN
1359 Broadway, Tenth Floor
New York, New York 10018