National Minority Supplier Development cOUNCIL
Conference and Business Opportunity Fair
The nation's benchmark forum on minority business development
|Theme || ||Connect for Growth—Minority Businesses and Corporate America |
|Date:|| ||October 27-30, 2013|
|Location:|| ||Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center|
San Antonio, Texas
It is our pleasure to invite you to join your peers, colleagues and business partners in San Antonio, Texas, at the 2013 National Minority Supplier Development Council Conference and Business Opportunity Fair, October 27-30, at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center.
We hope that you will be one of the nearly 7,000 corporate executives, minority business owners and government officials who will attend NMSDC's biggest event of the year.
The conference will include:
- a digital platform featuring a mobile app and a scan-ready QR code that puts the conference at your fingertips;
- informative new workshops;
- an enhanced Leadership Development Series with separate tracks for corporate supplier diversity professionals, NMSDC Regional Council Presidents and minority business owners;
- the Institute for Supply Management's CPSDTM Exam to gain a credential as a certified professional in supplier diversity. ISM will administer the exam on a date to be determined;
- countless opportunities to network, network, network!
Recap - 2012 Conference and Business Opportunity Fair
The 2012 NMSDC Conference and Business Opportunity Fair was a success
despite Superstorm Sandy. The 2012 Conference By-the-Numbers
a snapshot of the event.
Business Opportunity Fair / Monday only:
The Business Opportunity Fair is the largest national procurement event of its kind, and is attended by hundreds of key purchasing executives and top Asian, Black, Hispanic and Native American businesses. Nearly 800 booths are available for exhibitors in all product and service areas.
To see the 2013 Exhibitors of both corporate and minority
business booths; click here.
- Networking with hundreds of prospects in one setting
- Awards Banquet
- Special Events
HOUSING REGISTRATION is now available.
Click here for more information.
see: IMPORTANT NMSDC Housing Notice
ONLINE REGISTRATION: Available June 17
Registration Forms: Available July 19
For additional information:
Future Conferences and Events
National Minority Supplier Development Council
1359 Broadway, Tenth Floor
New York, New York 10018