Supplier Diversity Online Course
Click HERE to register
The NMSDC Supplier Diversity interactive course is a seven-week long program designed to strengthen sourcing and supplier diversity professionals with the knowledge and critical discipline of minority supplier development.
This self-paced three tier course advances the competency of supplier diversity professionals at all levels (basic and intermediate) and provides best practices for planning, implementing and assessing a supplier diversity process. Through threaded discussions and chat rooms, participants will gain new insights and enhance their skills on supplier diversity.
- Seven-week program available 24/7
- Live facilitator / chat rooms / threaded discussions
- Participants earn 18 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) (6 for each level) from the Institute for Supply Management
- Participants earn a Certificate of Completion from NMSDC/Rutgers University
- NMSDC Member Rate – $1,199
- Non-Member Rate – $1,599
For more information, contact:
Sr. Director, Enterprise Learning Solutions